Limited Warranty Terms
All Jansno ebikes (the “ebike”), and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for Six (6) months after receipt of the ebike by the customer (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States or Europe ebike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from Jansno’s online store is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike. If you purchased your e-bike from other malls such as Amazon, Allegro, Alibaba, etc., this mall does not provide warranty service, and you will need to find the appropriate customer service agent for warranty service.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, battery, motor, motor controller, LED display, throttle, brake, front light, rear light and charger (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component (as mentioned above).
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Jansno will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF JANSNO.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but Jansno will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify Jansno of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within seven (7) days of your receipt of the ebike;
- Provide Jansno with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ebike; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time-sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Jansno will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
JANSNO WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
How to apply for warranty
- Step1: Take a picture/short video of your question.
- Step2: Send a short description of the problem, pictures or videos of issue, order number, platform of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step3: We'll diagnose your problem and if it's clear what's wrong, we'll provide a solution.
- Step 4: When comes to issues that can’t be diagnosed in the first place, we will send you the troubleshooting files, it will needs you to detect according to our detection method and provide us with the corresponding videos or pictures, and we will give a solution after receiving the detection videos or pictures.
- Step 5: We will verify your order information and delivery address, and reissue the corresponding accessories to you.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND JANSNO’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. JANSNO’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBIKE, NOR SHALL JANSNO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, JANSNO DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.